Friday, July 25, 2008

Wooo....she did it!





I think that Anna has kicked the finger sucking habit! We got this stuff from Walmart called "KICK THE HABIT! STOP THE BITE!". Well, we got it last week and I thought I would try it out first. I thought...geez...I just paid $3 for clear fingernail polish. I put it on all my fingers and later made the mistake of licking my fingers while cooking. OH MY! NASTY STUFF! It REALLY works. Anna has gone 5 nights now. She only made the mistake once and put her fingers in her mouth on the way to church Sunday. It only takes that ONE time...seriously. It is sooooo bad. There is no taste quite like it. It remains with you forever. The bottle says to use it for 3 months to really break the habit.
So, today, I let her have a couple of the Hannah Montana stuff that is waiting for her. She has to make it 7 more days until we have a PARTY.
I just had to add some pictures of my Guangxi girl at various ages sucking her fingers. Plus, a couple of others since I am thinking about cutting Anna's hair shorter. Can't decide.
Well, we are off to the zoo or the park to escape all of the driveway construction and noise.


3 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness, where is that finger stuff at in Wal-Mart? I think Joseph needs some!

Jennifer said...

Nail polish dept.! Maybe the second row there. I think it has a black and red package. Good luck. It says it is a thumb sucking deterrant! It is nasty!

The Wrights said...

Yay ANNA!!!!
(I knew that stuff would work!)
Congratulations!!!!!
Myah and Christie