Saturday, January 31, 2009

Four Years ago today.....

I got a very special phone call saying that Jin Yan Yi was waiting for us in China. All the Social Worker from Lifelink knew at this time was that she was born 2-17-04, so she was 11.5 months at the time and that she was from Guiping City, Guangxi, China. A couple days later we received the following 3 pictures of Anna and named her Anna YanYi Schmidt. It was such an exciting day. I knew that the call was coming and Robin had already gotten her call. The other 9 families in our travel group got their very important call that day, too. Oh my...the kids have all changed soooo much! Brandon was in kindergarten at that time and Logan was in 3rd grade. And now I will be sending my BABY off to kindergarten in the Fall! Sigh.....

I remember shaking and crying as calmly as I could as I wrote down the information from the social worker, Andrea Johnson. I took a picture of me talking with the remote control and I actually set up the video camera, too. I was prepared! I immediately called Barry, of course, who was at work!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: