Saturday, January 18, 2020







Potter’s Field, where Judas hung himself after the betrayal (look for the partial zig zag wall in middle of picture.  Potters Field sits inside the left side of that wall.
So glad Michelle has this description of this view. There was an odor there and I just couldn’t do it any longer  😆





St Peter Gallicantu



St Peter Gallicantu


This door showed Peter’s denial 













Underground cave/prison


St Peter Gallicantu


This place a little tough for us. A bit dark. Jesus was punished here by Pontius Pilate Caiaphas. He was taken here overnight while imprisoned before his crucifixion. He was here. This very prison. Dark, yet so symbolic of how he was here for us....for our sins. Psalm 88 was read and I had a hard time paying attention to its words. I kept thinking about the previous statements I just made. Jesus was here for me so long ago. For all of us who believe. For me. For you so that we will have eternal and everlasting life. We sang “How Great Thou Art” and indeed.....How great He is. All for you. all for me.  



Singing in here and having a scripture time. The acoustics!!! 















No comments: