Monday, October 23, 2006

Anna's Antics!

She is at it again! Today while I was in the bathroom...I wasn't gone THAT long! I did put a few clothes away as I got upstairs. Anyway.... My creative little 2.5 year old climbed up on the counter, got out a bag of microwavable popcorn, opened it up. She climbed down off the counter, put the popcorn in the microwave with the correct side up. She closed the door and pushed the popcorn button. Voila...popcorn! I came down the steps right after she pushed the button. I wanted to laugh and did somewhat inside, but I had to scold her, too. All she had to say was "I hungry, Mommy!" She never even ate more than a few pieces of it after it was popped! She just likes to stay busy and find things that she shouldn't do!

Not much that an inquisitive little 36 inch girl can't do when she puts her mind to it.

No comments: