Monday, November 06, 2006

Anna and her Antics again!





















She really does get into everything! Yesterday it was the chocolate cake after breakfast. And as you can see, clothing is still not an option for her. She got it off the counter and dug right in. She also wanted to pop her own popcorn again, but Daddy stopped her. My boys just never got into stuff like her! She is such a busy little bee these days. She has learned to say "Sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to do it". The first time she said that it was so cute. Now...not so much. She is constantly into something and often tells on herself. She will say "Look what I did NOW, mom!" She talks nonstop and will tell me when she is in big trouble or when the boys are, too. She is a real hoot.

Oh...I leave Wed-Monday for Marco Island with some of the mom's in our China travel group and also another mom that used Lifelink Adoptions. We cannot wait. I have NEVER left Anna overnight, so let's pray that it goes well for Daddy. The boys will be fine, but Daddy will have to help with church, homework, laundry and everything! I CAN't Wait! Florida here we come!

No comments: