Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happier Thoughts

It has been hard to maintain things around here with the kids and worrying about Larry. The kids internalize things in ways we can never imagine. I have been trying to keep up on the house and kids. It is fun to find time to make things with pictures, etc. Keeps me sane. Enjoy. The song playing is "Brown eyed girl"...thought that was appropriate. Anna has a serious LOVE for the zebra shirt! She wants to wear it all the time. It was my niece Faith's shirt and we have the sweetest picture of Faith wearing it the day we returned from China with Anna. Anna has always carried that picture around the house. I need to blow it up and frame it for her room. I will find the picture and put it below, too, when I can. It is very sweet. Happier thoughts. Motto of the day.

Oh...Anna's speech was evaluated by the school district since she turned three. She is doing great. I thought maybe there was a concern, but evidentally not. She was able to identify pictures like that of a 4.5 year old and name pictures like that of a 3.5 year old. She seems to be pretty darn smart.



No comments: