Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Music Added

My friend Robin asked if I could add music to our yahoo group that we have set up for our China Travel Mates. I don't think I can do that (anyone know???), but I did create a playlist below. If you find it annoying, sorry. I will turn off the automatic play after Christmas. I just thought it was too cute to open up and here Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter reading scripture from the bible. He has 3 daughters that they adopted from China. Also on the playlist is Third Day's Christmas song. A man from that Christian Band also adopted a daughter from China. Geoff Moore is on the list, too. He is also a Christian singer that has adopted 2 daughters into their family from China. How wonderful it is that these Christian music artists have welcomed adoption into their homes.

And don't forget that this is the time of year where we remember that Joseph adopted Jesus willingly into his family, too.

No comments: