Sunday, June 22, 2008

Logan is off to Scout Camp, etc.


Logan last year at Scout Camp..my how he has changed.
It is Scout Camp time again. I will go visit on Wednesday for Family Nite and Logan will return on Saturday. He was getting very excited!

Speaking of excited.....Barry and Brandon left today for a bus trip to Wisc. for a baseball game. Since Anna and I couldn't leave town, my dad and Barry's dad took our tickets and went, too. Should be a fun day. Brandon was WIRED, to say the least! So, it is GIRL DAY today, as Anna calls it. We will be having lunch out at Panera's with my mom and shopping a little, too.

Brandon is hoping to stay busy this week with his cousin, Nolan. He should be arriving mid-week for a few days. The boys are the same age, although Nolan is MANY inches taller.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: