Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No braces and Almost a broken leg!

Logan had his orthrodontic consultation today. He has been bugging me for over a year about going and we finally went. He just wants perfect teeth and he didn't really like the orthodontist's answer. His teeth aren't ready yet and we will go back in 15 months to see if he might need treatment. He is congenitally missing a tooth on the bottom, so something will probably need to be done about that.

My leg....well, I took the kids to the park last Friday with another mom and DOWN I went. We were at a Skate park and I was getting the scooters, etc. out of the van. Anna had gotten hurt already and her lip was gushing, so after she was fine I turned around to get stuff out of the van and BOOM...another child's skateboard ended up under my feet. I had x-rays because it hurt so bad that night and luckily it wasn't a break. I was worried since I knew that the cast would be up to the waist...not good with a tri-level home! It turns out to be a high hamstring injury and could take a month to fully heal. I am a little slow and feel pretty icky, but life goes on with three kids and a house that is in a transition with remodeling, new carpet, etc.

What next??? I am just going nuts and cannot wait to be on a beach in Marco in less than a month!

No comments: