Monday, December 01, 2008

Asian tree, lazy day





It was a lazy Sunday afternoon around the fire, playing LIFE (Brandon beat Barry, LJ and I), and decorating trees. Brandon and Anna ran around playing Santa Claus. It was so funny. I doubt Anna will ever have a tummy that big! We decorated the basement tree and Anna put the ornaments on her Asian Tree. I haven't found any new ornaments this year to add to it. Hobby Lobby had some last year and a place in St.Louis had a bunch one year, too. Brandon is still needing to do his soccer tree, too. Hopefully tonight we will decorate the real tree. We have a few trees around here, but I love all the lights and decorations this time of year.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeff and Amy said...

Very cute, and I too doubt Anna will ever have a tummy that big. lol I just love lazy days when your not hurrying and just hanging out.