Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Various

 

 

 

 


What a few days it has been! Anna got the flu on Friday, so I missed Logan's big show. Luckily Barry went with all our parents and he got a DVD so I could see it. Her flu was short-lived. I was unlucky enough to get it in the night on Sunday and was very sick until about 2 pm Monday. I am still puny.

Had to add a few pictures. I love the one of Anna and Brandon because I spontaneously found them playing Guess Who? Anna loves that game and as little as Brandon will admit...he really does enjoy playing these "baby" games as he calls them. It was a nice surprise to open the den door and see the two of them playing sooo nicely with each other! Anna has been playing that game a lot with everyone! She is also loving pick up sticks right now and even got the contractor man to play. She calls him Uncle Mike.

Speaking of the contractor man.....since we are selling the house soon, we decided to have Mike and his crew back to do knock down ceiling in the sunroom and also touch up a few places on the lovely popcorn ceiling. One thing leads to another and now my bedroom has been completely freed of any popcorn ceiling and is ready to be painted. The darn stuff just fell off everywhere and there was no choice. So, don't you love my sunroom that used to look so nice and clean?

So, we made an offer on a house last Thursday. Not the one I preoviously mentioned, though. I still love that one, too, but Barry liked the location of this one better. It is a newer area right off of Main St and we would still be very close to school and also his parents and the kids' friends. We got an offer back and now we wait and play the game. We look at another house tonight, so who knows. I think we will put a sign in our yard on Monday or Tuesday. I am really not wanting to do that until we have a contract, but Barry really wants that sign in the yard, so.....we'll see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: