Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy thoughts for Logan's Surgery!

 

We finally got word that Logan is good to go for tomorrow's bilateral foot surgery. We were getting worried about the timing. Friday he had bloodwork and a physical and a heart murmur was found. So more testing was required to clear him for surgery. We got word in the LAST hour possible today that he is fine and can go to the hospital at 6am.

YEAH...

On a side note...I am completely grossed out at the dead rabbit that the cat has brought me as payment! Remember...this is the cat that adopted US and I have been ONLY feeding it since last summer. What was I thinking?!? It was skin and bones last year when it came to us. Well, it apparently goes all over the neighborhood to visit and sits like a lioness at other people's houses, too. It is a pretty cat. It has brought dead bunnies (this one is TINY), birds and mice a few times. YUK....I get that it is happy that we feed it, but at least finish them off and not leave them in HALF outside my patio door. Today, there sits a dead tiny bunny with no head and the rest of a body and lets not forget the eyeball that is still there. Anna ask me if she could pray for the dead bunny and then she did. IT was quite sweet. Then she asked if she could help me shovel it to a better place.

Hope you weren't just eating a meal while reading this.

Anyway...say some prayers for Logan and his recovery. Two weeks no walking or bearing weight on feet, no showers...yuk...and will have to wear the giant boots for 2 weeks then and then at least 2 more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: