Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bus Time/haircut

 

 

 

 

I got brave and finally got to the haircut place for Anna. She got 3 inches cut off yesterday since we were being cautious and then Barry got home and thought she needed it shorter. So, we ran down and got another 2 inches cut off. It is cute and Anna was just thrilled. I was tired of the ratty look.

Brandon and Anna had been riding to school with me since I had to be there early, but now I am letting them ride the bus to school. Anna was so excited to have her first bus ride! Brandon was a big help getting her on the bus,but did not want her in his seat. I already requested that they do NOT ride together anyway. Just wouldn't work.

The kids are still all enjoying school. As for me, I am enjoying my 6 weeks of teaching, but I would be thrilled if it were about 3 weeks shorter! I am pooped and wallpaper removal in my dining room is calling me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: