Sunday, December 06, 2009

Chicago

 

Barry and I went to Chicago for his work trip. I spent the days buried in a book and shopping. I met up with our friend, Erin, from Show Choir in High School. Barry and I went out one evening for dinner and celebrated our 17th anniversary. The other night we went out with his Credit Union people. It was a nice get away. While we were gone, my parents kept the kids one night at our house and one night at theirs. Barry's parents helped out, too. Unfortunately, while we were gone, the vanity sink on Logan's side of the upstairs bathroom had an issue and flooded. Thank GOODNESS my parents stayed at our house. If they hadn't, I cannot EVEN begin to imagine the where the flood would have reached! The kitchen, laundry room and probably the basement! YIKES.

Everything is all put back together now. YUK.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: