Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday party

 

 

 

 

It was all about princesses and pink here on Saturday. Anna had some friends come over. All princesses and one prince...Justin, of course. We read the Princess and the Pea and the kids had to see if they could feel the pea under their mattress, too. (pillows and a tennis ball)We made lots of crafts, had a royal dessert and tons of fun! Boy was I tired after all that. That night my parents and Julie and her fam came over to celebrate Ash and Alijah's bday, too, and Anna's.

On Anna's birthday, I did Chinese New Year in her class. My mom helped, too. I did a craft rotation and we fisnished the day with a feast of Iveny and Ricky's yummy sweet and sour chicken. The kids LOVED it. I was so proud of the kids for trying something new and they loved it. It was fun!

A week of parties....OVER!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: