Monday, July 20, 2009

Kitchen and Living Room

Had to post the pics of the rooms that my friends decorated this weekend. Robin's friends want proof of what she worked so hard doing at my house! Thanks, gals! It sure was fun getting kicked out of my rooms and giving you money to spend! LOL! This past weekend gave me the itch to get rid of the entry wallpaper and dining room. Not sure if I will have a dining room table, but I am really wanting to lessen the "busy" look of those areas. I am just not a big fan of floral wallpaper and it will improve the look of the house without it all.

Today I was working on my sunroom, but spent most of the day gathering items up for our upcoming vacation to Alabama!

1 comment:

Michelle Miller said...

Jen, thanks again for such a fun, fun day!!! We all had a great time!