Sunday, September 13, 2009

still here

 

 

 

 

We are here...just not much going on.....

Last weekend I attended my 20 year class reunion. YES....I am THAT old! YIKES....it was fun seeing old friends. I haven't been feeling well since then, but I am definately on the mend. Just 2 weeks left of my subbing and then I will be DONE and ready to get a few things done around here. I need to dive into the boxes in the store room and organize, get out warmer clothes and just put more stuff away in this new house!

We spent Labor day doing LABOR. We worked in the yard. Barry's dad helped us with some tree consultation, etc. The yard looks better now that we got rid of limbs, new growth, old dead stuff, etc. We have a pretty yard and we enjoy spending time out there when we can. Life just needs to slow down A LOT to do that more!

Took these pics last weekend in the yard.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

Julia says that Anna is "cute"... and to tell her hi.....