Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Done working

 

 

 


My last day of subbing was yesterday. 6 weeks! Wow...I did it. I am ready to rest a bit now and concentrate on the house and unpacking more of the store room and organizing.

Today is picture day and I thought maybe I should snap a couple of Anna before school. You never know how lovely the school ones will turn out! Not sure why we bother buying them anyway. Anna picked out the wild dress. I picked out a nice pink sweater, but she wanted the wild dress.

Brandon got a rip stick and he is outside constantly riding that thing. Yikes...it is quite a thing. Logan has one and has always enjoyed it so we bought Brandon one. He has been so helpful since the beginning of the summer with Logan's surgery, the move, me working, etc. so we rewarded him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: