Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trip to the Smoky Mountains

We had a great trip to the Smoky Mountains from Friday until Tuesday with my parents. We got a lot of rain and the boys got sick, but it didn't spoil the trip. We had some good moments of weather and we were able to head to the mountains to see the beautiful trees. The pictures don't do the scenery justice. You have to see it for yourself. We rented a quaint little cabin in Cosby, TN and we travelled into Gatlinburg to do a few fun things like the Aquarium, Ripley's Mirror Maze and Ripley's Museum during the rainy times. The kids loved those. I enjoyed the aquarium, but could have done without the others. The mountains and the trees and leaves were just beautiful. The kids enjoyed having their grandparents along and we all had a good time. As for the sickness....well, Brandon is fine now and Logan is pretty darn sick. I am not sure what is ahead with him, but I hope he mends quickly!

So...scroll down to see a million pictures for now.I think there is about 7 posts of pictures. I can never figure out how to add a bunch in one time.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Beautiful trip pics! Looks like you had great visual inspiration!!