Monday, October 05, 2009

Weekend fun

Had a busy weekend here. Logan and I had to sell pumpkins at ACE for Show Choir. We froze! It was sooo cold and soooo windy! We didn't sell very many pumpkins!

Saturday night my parents and my sis and hubby and their kids all came over for pizza.

The boys are always busy outside with their rip sticks or whatever those things are.
Hey..they are actually playing TOGETHER at times these days.

Barry left for a work trip and I spent the day Sunday ripping off the wallpaper in the den. I SHOULD be doing the ugly dining room paper, but decided to do the den. Afterall, I can CLOSe the door and not see the mess.

1 comment:

Brant said...

Hope your enjoying your time back at home. Crazy how fast those kid free hours go! We are also wall paper ripping -- double yuck. At a certain point I'm wondering if it would be easier to just paint over the junk?!