Sunday, December 19, 2010

ANNA

 

 

 

 


Because the Flu hit the Schmidt House, Brandon missed his school program and I missed Anna AND Logan's when I had it. YUK! I hate missing the kids' things. Breaks my heart. Thanks to the power of video tapes, I didn't miss Anna's at all. NOT quite the same. She had a speaking part as a narrator and did a wonderful job. She had a very loose tooth and still spoke clearly.

By the way, Anna has always been VERY tall at school compared to her friends. I was anxious to see her that night and hated not to see how tall she was this Christmas next to everyone else. She was standing next to a boy that has always been huge next to her and tall. Hardly any first graders are ever as tall as that boy, Brent.

And now she needs to ask Santa for her front tooth for Christmas! She lost it at school the next day. She was walking to music and Mrs. Driscoll, the gal I always sub for, saw how wiggly it was and asked Anna if she wanted her to pull it. OF course, she did!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: