Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is coming!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

We are very busy here getting ready for Christmas! People thought I was crazy when I started decorating mid November. (Thanks to Heidi and Michelle, my Marco gals). I am sooo glad that I did do my decorating early. We have been able to really enjoy the lights and my trees. I had a party in November and Barry's work managers came in the same week, so I really did need to start my baking and cleaning and decorating pretty early. We host the Weber Christmas soon so I will have 32 here next weekend for the big day.

The kids had their big church program and tomorrow is the Cantata and Anna and Brandon dress up in the Nativity and they all sing. At the Follies, Brandon and Miss Nancy did a duet and it was wonderful. Logan sang a Solo and it was awesome, too. I will post the videos another day.

No comments: