Sunday, September 24, 2006

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!



Well, this week Brandon came home from school and had lost his front tooth. It is always a sort of rite of passage when you are 7.5 and still haven't lost that darn tooth! You just twist and loosen it up so that you can finally show off that newest window in your mouth. After Brandon lost that tooth, I told him how cool it would be to lose the other one before the school pictures next week. The tooth was getting looser each day. Well, yesterday, I told him that if he pulled it out before Sunday night, I would give him two dollars. I really didn't think it was loose enough, but sure enough......he has a GIANT window in his mouth after working on it all night. Oh...and of course he has the two dollars, too. The tooth fairy came and gave him 3 quarters and forgot to take that tooth!

Of course, Anna has been upset all week trying to wiggle her teeth out, too!

No comments: