Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Photoshow Link, etc

I have been having fun making photoshows lately. They are so easy! Logan made one, too, of the trip with the Grandparents that he and Brandon went on in July.

The kids are all growing up so fast. Logan and Brandon are getting so tall. I see Logan maturing daily before my eyes and I am afraid that he will pass up his 5'6" mother by next year. Brandon is eating like a horse every day and could easily pass up Logan someday.


Anna remains to be a lean and tall 23 pounder! We measured her this week and she is around 36 inches tall. She continues to be so tiny around that the 12 month shorts and pants still can fall off. Too bad she needs a 2T in length. She lives in the Gymboree leggings since they fit so well! She was busy this summer potty training herself. Note that I said "herself". I really had very little to do with it and she has been nearly accident free from the start! Yeah...we got a raise!

Anyway, a link to the new photoshows......
http://www.photoshow.net/schmidtfamily5

No comments: