Monday, September 18, 2006

September Happenings

Well, the school year actually started in August. I subbed in the Special Education room at the school for 13 days. That is quite a change from my 3-4 times a month. It was an adjustment for all and Anna was certainly not used to it. She had a great time during the day either at the Grandparents or the neighbors, but I paid dearly at night. She let me know just how much she missed me!

The boys are now in second and fifth grade and Anna is 2.5. The new year is now seeming more normal now that my subbing is back to MUCH less. I am enjoying catching up on the house stuff and playing all day with Anna.

We had our second annual Guiping Girls Reunion and what a wonderful weekend it was. All ten girls from our China Travel Group were there, as well as my dad who travelled to China and also another Grandpa that went.

No comments: