Thursday, May 24, 2007

School's Out!

Well, the boys are very excited to be out of school now! Three months of ice cream, swimming at their Grandparents pool, playing with friends, fishing, summer camps, and OH...did I mention me refereeing all the fighting amongst them??? I am sure it won't take them long to say those dreaded words...I'M BORED. Brandon will really miss school and even came into my room today at 6am to announce that it was his last day of school and he had tears in his eyes saying he would miss Mrs. Perry. She was a wonderful teacher and he had her completely fooled by his constant charm and sweetness. Brandon can be such a sweet boy at school and a bit devious at home.

We look forward to our days full of popsicles, parks, picnics and swimming, though, with added times of quiet reading.

I know it is shocking that there are no pictures. My Digital Rebel is in the shop. It seems that the shutter life is 10,000 pictures and, well, we just hit that. I have been using Logan's camera, but it just is not the same. My Diego pictures were taken with it.

I do have some pictures that my friend Jenny took of Anna, but I need to get her permission to share those here. They are good.

The kids are excited to go to cousin Adam's Graduation party this weekend and we have a hotel in St. Louis for one night. The kids are wanting to swim and maybe do the zoo or a children's museum.

Barry was gone Tues until this afternoon for a work trip so we are glad he is back! YEAH!
Happy Summer Days!

No comments: