Monday, June 25, 2007

Anna's new bed!

 

 

 

Yes, that is Anna somewhere in that big bed!It seems HUGE in her tiny 10x10 room. It is very squishy and tall. She needs a step stool to get on the bed, but so far she likes it. She went down for a nap perfectly, as usual. Barry might make her a head board and I still need to decide about the comforter. A friend gave us the flower comforter that her daughter wasn't using, but I still think that I want a more plain one that will go better with her asian fabric. So, for now, it is a work in progress. I tried to tell her that when big girls get new beds, they stop sucking their fingers at bedtime. As you can see, it did not work!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brando said...

Jen,

That is a beautiful bed. We just moved Baylee-Ella into a twin yesterday.

Anna is growing so much!!

Brando said...

Oh, that was me.

Brandy Whitney from the Central Illinois Families.