Friday, June 29, 2007

Professional Pics of Anna

My good friend lives in Tremont and has her own photography business. Anna was feeling shy that day, but she got some good shots. I have looked at all the pictures that Jenny takes and her portfolios are amazing. She is very reasonable and great to work with. She also did our little friend Kailee's pictures. If anyone wants info on how to contact Simply Charming Photography, please let me know. I will post a link to her website as soon as she completes it. Jenny takes a lot of children, senior pictures, babies and families. Some of her cutest are of a one year old eating birthday cake. She creates story boards and they are just adorable. I can't wait to get my pictures. I took forever deciding, but they should be in soon. My favorite is the one of Anna with the chair. I miss having Jenny here in my town, but I am so happy that she has her own business now and can still stay home with her children.

You can click on each picture to make them larger and see just how crisp and clear the photos that she takes is. I ordered some of mine in black and white because I always like the way they look.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

I just love the pictures of Anna! I can't get mine to sit still, so I am totally in awe!