Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Anna's Antics


Anna has had a pretty odd few days around here. I have caught her doing soooo many things. Things she shouldn't be doing. One was the fact that I went to "find" her and she had found an old cassette tape and took much of the tape part out and attempted to make her own spider web all over the house. It was everywhere. I wanted to take a picture of it, but that would only justify the naughty deed, right?

Lately she thinks she does not need to ride in a cart in ANY store. Well, sometimes I do let her walk, but sometimes it just isn't an option! Mommies are quite busy these days and some days we have such limited time and riding in the cart at lightening speed through Walmart is a MUST. Still, I get the "I AM TOO BIG FOR A CART" cry.

Anna also needs to come with a "I DRESSED MYSELF" button this week. I am to the point where keeping clothes on her is my only requirement. This is actually a quite difficult thing. Anna likes to be naked or in just her little undies. She really comes up with some really interesting combinations this week on what her outfits should look like. I really should have taken pictures.

With all of Anna's antics this week, I still can't help but notice how rapidly she is growing up. She really amazes us sometimes at the things that she knows or the fact that she could actually sit still and cut anything for an hour. She doesn't usually sit still long, but LOVES to cut..anything. She keeps growing taller and leaner at lightening speed and has been eating nonstop this week. This girl can put away food at supper time if she can sit still long enough. My baby is no longer a baby.

No comments: