Monday, October 29, 2007

Yes, I am still here.




I know...it has been a while since I have posted. We have just been SOOOO busy lately. It has been one thing after another. Science Day, Scout Party, Trivia Nite at our parents' church, our church party.... you name it! Plus add me working a couple of days one week and bammmmm....here it is 2 weeks later.

Here are the costumes this year. I haven't gotten Logan's picture yet. Why is it that the 11 year old is hardly around these days??? He stays so busy with Scouts, Honor Choir and youth group!

In other news.....
Great baby news for 2 of my friends!
A couple at church is trying to adopt a baby that will be born in late November. They have been waiting for about one year and are very anxious to become parents to baby Noah. We pray for a healthy delivery and that the birthmom is at peace with her decision to give the baby a life that he cannot get with her.

The other news is about the Biehl Family. They went to China with us. They have a daughter they adopted from the US and she is 4, Julia is from China and is 3.5 like Anna and their SON is waiting for them in Korea. He is 5.5 months old and we hope that Jill can travel to meet Maxwell in a couple months. I would LOVE to go with Jill to Korea to get Maxwell, but the plane fare is just too much for me. So, if I win the lottery, I will go for one week! HA HA! It would be a wonderful trip and of course it would be hard for me to not come home with another sweet little one, too.
Check out Baby Maxwell on the links section on the side. He is so cute.

Oh...and last but certainly not least.....I leave with Michelle, Robin and Heidi for Marco on Novemeber 7. We all went there last Novemeber to Michelle's parents' condo. So, we decided we needed to go back. Thank you, Mackey's!!!!We will get home pretty late on the 12th. WOO HOOO...Sunshine and warm weather here we come! Can't wait! I am missing Logan's first big concert for Honor Choir, so I am going to try and go watch him before I leave. I hate missing that.

No comments: