Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brandon's Zest for life

 

 

 

 

Brandon is such an interesting young guy. He can have such a zest for life. He can also think that I am the worst mother in the world in less than 2 seconds after thinking I am the best, but I am sure many kids are like that. He is so spunky and we always feared he would be a handful at school (like LJ has been at times...smile), but he is the perfect little angel of a student at school. This week I took a few pictures that sum up Brandon. He is my mail boy when Anna allows him to be one. He loves to get the mail after school and it was snowy on this day, so he loved being outside in it. He had to give a speech in first person on Ronald Reagan. He took in a jar of jelly bellies and did a great job. He even wore a tie. I pulled the shirt and tie out of Logan's closet that was too small for him and Brandon MUST be growing up because he didn't even pitch a fit about having to wear such a nice shirt. In Brandon's world, shirts with buttons can never be worn to school...or collars! Actually, he is much better now, but in 2nd grade this was definately the norm for him. Brandon and Anna ran around this week in their swimsuits in preparation for our trip to Gulf Shores, so they asked me to take a picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: