Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Party, etc.



We had the Grandparents and Aunts and Uncle over Sunday for the boys' birthdays. They requested jello cakes with cool whip, so my mom brought those. That is their all time favorite! YUM! And what are the odds that I had those candles in my cabinet?!?!?

And how about this weather????? Today we had rain, sleet/snow and it was just sooo weird. It was almost like hail, too. You know those little tiny white balls inside a bean bag chair? Well, that is what we had for about 15 minutes. I went in town for lunch with Stacy and the sky got so dark and weird and then it started snowing and sleeting. Hello...it is April 28!

Stacy is counting the MINUTES TO MASON! We head up to the airport at 8 am tomorrow and we will be gone all day. I can't wait to see David, Stacy and Marissa meet Mason! I will take lots of pictures!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: