Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Quote of the Week

I really should have started a quote of the week a LONG time ago.

Here is one Brandon said...Keep in mind he will be only 9 on April 30.
"Mom, I think I am in puberty because my voice started to change today".
Me-"Did you try clearing your throat? That will do the trick!"

You just have to know Brandon to realize how funny that is.

Another one....from Anna now.
"Can I have a snake?"
We were on our way home from the preschool family nite and the Mobil Zoo was there. Obviously, there was a snake.

A conversation between Anna and Brandon in the car...
A- "Mom, Brandon is talking about BOOGERS!"
Brandon- "Am NOT"
A- "Are so!"
Brandon- "Am NOT!"
A- "Mom, he is talking about Boogers!"

And this went on and on and on and on.

1 comment:

Sara F. said...

Jack asked for a snake too! Why the snake? Why not a guinea pig or hedgehog. Which is worse, a snake or a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach? We aren't getting any of the above! We are NO PET family and I intend to keep it that way. :-)