Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday, Brandon!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
 

 

 


Brandon was excited to start his birthday off today by opening some presents. He then took off for breakfast out with his grandparents and Dad.

So, what was I doing 9 years ago...well, we drove up to the hospital at midnight and that was an hour away where I gave birth to Logan. I was induced at 37.5 weeks with Brandon and he was born at 12:43 in the afternoon. The dr. said she was going to leave the room for a while to go deliver another baby. She said I wasn't near ready to deliver yet and that we had plenty of time. She was wrong and then took another peak and found that I was about to push him out. And out he came 12 hours after being induced. That night big brother, Logan, came to the hospital. I remember his sweet little pouty big brother face. He now knew that he was no longer the king of the kingdom.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: