Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Logan at Talent Show

I am so proud of Logan! Today was the talent show and WOW...did he do a wonderful job! His Music teacher asked him to come sing at her church this summer, too. It is funny that he spent 10 minutes today contemplating the perfect shirt. Well, he had to wear the green shirt to sing in his Honor Choir, so....

Logan has had the most wonderful chorus teacher for the last 3 years. She has been such a blessing to her students. She is having some health issues, so say a little prayer for her to heal quickly. It sounds like the doctors are getting close to finding out why she has been so miserable.

Out of all the songs in the world, he chose "Amazing Grace/My Chains are Gone" by Chris Tomlin. How neat to sing this song in a public school. I love our district!

Anyway...I am so proud of myself for figuring out how to upload this video without any help from my hubby! Now when Logan is driving me crazy in the summer or torturing his siblings, I can just play this video when I want and remind myself that he really is a wonderful young man.

Anyone know why BLOGGER VIDEO is blurry? Also...WARNING....It was hard to video with a squirmy 4 year old who had already been sitting in the bleachers for over an hour. I am never a good video taper anyway, as Barry will attest to that! At one point you will see her fingers go across the screen. :0)

1 comment:

Sara F. said...

You are right to be proud. What a beautiful voice he has!