Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

The kids today before school. Anna is feeling pretty good today, but was up a few times in the night. She is enjoying staying in her jammies all day.

Brandon and Barry made this adorable brown birdhouse with pink polka dots. Logan was thrilled to get me my much needed pot holders. My others were getting quite sad!

We didn't take any pictures on Mother's Day. It was a horrible day here outside. Windy, cold and rainy. Anna was feeling better, but is still sick, so I went to church with the boys. They sang in a group of 10 kids or so and I played the piano for the song. Then we had lunch with my sister and my parents. I am so lucky to have my mom still around and living close. She is a young almost 62 year old who is always more than willing to help out with the kids. She was a Godsend when I was pregnant with Brandon and was on bedrest and the pregnancy I lost before that. She is a wonderful woman. Thanks Mom....I love you. I know that there were many days of running me around to piano lessons and Show Choir things for soooo many years and now I realize just how much she did for us as kids and still does!

Anyway...After lunch the boys and I went to the Mall and then returned home to Barry and Anna. They had made a yummy cake and Anna made cards for me. It was a delicious cake.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: