Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Way to go Logan!

Logan tried out for next year's Jr. High Show Choir and he found out yesterday that he made it. His best buddies did, too, so he was very happy about that last night. He was starting to sweat about it since they usually have 2 Show Choirs and they were moving to just one next year. He has a great voice, though, so I wasn't worried.

Logan also tried out this week to sing at the talent show next week, so he is waiting to hear about that. Only 12 acts get to perform and he thought 36 were trying out. I still have confidence in him that he will make that, too. He only sang part of it and his teacher was in tears (for a good reason, I am sure!). He wants to sing "Amazing Grace/My Chains are Gone" by Chris Tomlin. I think it is great that in all the songs in the world, he chose to sing a Christian song. Logan isn't in to sports, so Music is his "thing" besides scouts. Way to go Logan!

No comments: