Saturday, January 12, 2008

Logan went camping...brrrrr!


Logan left at 6:15 am to go camping with Scouts. It is for the Klondike Derby. They apparently race sleds in the snow and freeze to death. BRRRRRRRRR! A vote was taken to determine if the Scouts would sleep in cabins or tents. Logan voted for cabins, but the majority said tents. So, tents in the 30 degree weather it is! It is supposed to be 46 today,but 28 tonight. Logan was excited to be going. I don't like winter...at least not in this state. I am a warmer weathered bird. A friend of his isn't spending the night at the campground because he has a ball game, so we did give Logan the option of comeing home this afternoon. I am sure he will spend the night. We got him a Carhart jacket last night since he has been needing a coat like that for all of these trips and selling Christmas Trees, etc. He was VERY excited to have that manly new coat!

So, I am taking Brandon and Anna to see the new Veggie Tales Movie with some people from church. I am not a huge Veggie Tale fan, but I am sure it will be cute and I do love that their shows have some sort of Christian theme to them.

No comments: