Thursday, January 31, 2008

Was that Movie in Black and White?!?!?!?


Classic comment from Brandon......
We are pretty sure that there is no school tomorrow because of the amount of snow we are getting and the winter storm advisory, etc. We decided to watch the Triology of Indiana Jones Movies this winter and thought we would start tonight. I was mentioning that I remember seeing the Temple of Doom at the theater for Karna Pruiett's birthday party in 7th of 8th grade. Brandon says..

Was that movie in black and white?

Um.....that was 1984 and NO! I was 13 years old!

Kids always know just how to make us feel young.

Oh...and I found out from my friend Sara that there are Indiana Jones Legos. How cool! Well, we have a Ps3 and Indiana Jones made his debut in the ps3 Lego game. It is funny to see the Star Wars lego people with Indiana Jones! We had to go rent the movie again tonight since there will probably be no school tomorrow!

No comments: