Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New book


This is wonderful and it is exactly what I need with Anna right now. Since most of you that read this blog are adoptive parents yourselves or have been touched by adoption through our own little Anna, you will see why. Anna is turning 4 soon and in the last year, we have had a lot of questions already about China from her. It is no secret that for a year that she has asked for a baby sister from China. Since that isn't going to happen, we move on in telling her her own story in how she came to be in our family. We have always told her that she was "born in our heart with love", but now I feel that she truly feels that my heart opened up and she popped out. We have a lot of adoption books that I have had to put away, simply because I become a blubbering idiot while reading them. I have begun to work on Anna's lifebook. It will be like a scrapbook, but it is going to be so different than anything I have done before. This is for Anna's story and only for her. It will take forever to complete, but it is something that I have to do. There are some really wonderful sites out there to help me in this journey of making the Lifebook. For now, books like this can ease in the questions that arise.

Click here or just click at the top of my post on NEW BOOK and it will take you there,too. Then click on Play and don't forget the tissue. I am such a sap.Oh...and it can be ordered through Amazon for $11.99, but check out the site below for other great books...then just shop through Amazon!

http://www.barefoot-books.com/us/site/pages/motherbridge.php

1 comment:

Sara F. said...

Jack and I watched this little video. Jack said, "That Anna doesn't have glasses." Love it!