Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back from Chicago and to reality

I was only home a couple days from Marco Island before heading to Chicago for Barry's work conference. We were gone Nov 20-23. I actually got tired of shopping while Barry was at meetings. It was so nice to have uninterrupted dinner conversation with Barry for days on end. What a nice treat. We celebrated our 16th anniversary while we were there. Boy was it cold the first night. I think my body was in shock from just leaving Florida. Thanks to the parents and friends who helped with the Schmidt trio while we were away.

On Friday, in Chicago, I met up with Karyn from Lifelink. We had a nice visit and talked for a long time. On Saturday we had to go to a Christmas dinner for the Credit Union League. It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be and my hubby sure looked handsome!

No comments: