Saturday, November 15, 2008

Marco Mayhem!



Yesterday was another relaxing day at the beach and in the condo. I got a little fried. YIKES...the sun was HOT!

Today we are taking off and heading out to go shopping in Naples and who knows where else! The beach here is so unpopulated and quiet this time of year. The water is so calm it is like a Lake, too. Just beautiful. I LOVE waking up in the morning and opening the sliding doors in my bedroom here and just listening to the waves. We see the occasional dolphin, too, swimming below. This is mostly a retirement community, but Michelle said the beach is packed in the summer time. This is the perfect time to come, though....except for the fact that things have been so hectic at
home.

By the way...I DID NOT bring my camera with me. Shocking...I know. I got to Michelle's and since she was taking her dad's little camera and Robin was bringing hers, I left my big one at home. I know you are all shocked. LOL!

Love and miss all at home. And yes, Heidi...we still miss you! It is so darn quiet here without you!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: