Monday, November 17, 2008

Time to go home!



I am anxious to see Barry and the kids, but I do hate leaving this beautiful place. We fly out at 5:30 tonight, so I will get home around 10:30 to my house. Our 3rd annual Marco Great Escape was a wonderful as always. Thank you to Bill and Jo for allowing us to once again enjoy their slice of paradise! It is so nice being able to get away and relax and shop and just be with the gals! I will go home to some more unpacking of our house that was left just as the remodeling was coming to an end. However...I am only home 2 full days and head out from Thursday to Sunday for a work trip with Barry. I am sure that the kids won't like that, but since it involves sleepovers at my parents, they will be ok with that for sure! I just wish the trips were spaced out a little bit! Sorry, mom!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin said...

I want to go back NOW....I need to go back NOW....O.K. I will quit.
robin