Monday, November 03, 2008

School pictures

 

 


Just posting Anna's preschool picture and Brandon's 4th grade school picture. I thought they were pretty good. I was impressed that the photographer didn't have glare in Anna's photo since that is hard and Brandon always takes a good picture. Logan's pictures were aweful. His usually are pretty good, but I will respect him and NOT post it here. I think I will try to get some Fall leaves pictures this weekend with Logan (if he is in the mood).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle Miller said...

The school pix are TERRIFIC!!! Love them both! What great looking kids you have!

Robin said...

Love the kids pictures....Auntie Robin needs a copy...hint hint
robin

Peas-full Home said...

I can't believe you didn't post Logan's. Just save it for ammo later -- "If you don't do *blah*, then I'm going to post your picture." The other two look awesome thought. Very photogenic children.