Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween night!

 
My little goblins.
 

 
Story Time With Barry...kids were gettting pooped, but still wanted to pass out candy when the bell rang.
 
The 12 year olds loot. HOLY COW!


Whirlwind evening, as usual. I worked 1/2 day in Special Ed and then we headed out for the hunt...the hunt for candy that is! We picked up Justin since we had a good time wiht him along last year. We ate pizza and then headed to my parents' church for their Trunk or Treat. I was anxious to go to Anna's preschool for their Trunk and Treat, but we were just worn out! Well, I was at least.

Logan decided that 12 year olds still deserved candy, so his friends Evan and Jacob came along, too, for a while and then wanted to be on their own. It was the PERFECT weather for Trick or Treating. Brandon ended up finding a buddy and his dad and they went to a few houses before he packed up his stuff for a sleep over.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: