Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marco here we come!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Tomorrow I head to Marco and there is much to be done still around here. Usually I am packing the day before and continuing to organize things around here so I can be gone until late late Monday night. However, my house is still in total chaos and furniture is everywhere it shouldn't be. Everyone is home today for Veteren's Day, including Barry, and carpet will be installed in the family room. YEAH....almost done. I won't know what to do in a house with NO chaos! My parents came last night to help hang the curtains in the sunroom on the 6 sliding doors. THANK YOU! THANK YOU TO THEM any my hubby who remains ever so patient throughout all this! I asked Barry if he liked the curtains and his response is "IF YOU ARE HAPPY, HONEY, I AM HAPPY!" LOL!

And did I mention that little Brandon was diagnosed with STREP THROAT yesterday?? Yes..I am leaving at least one sick child at home. LOVELY. We caught it very early with Brandon and he is actually pretty spunky. I don't think that is the antibiotic talking, though. He was put on 5 steroids pills for CROUP, too. He was up by 6 today VERY VERY wired from the steroids.

I should finish packing today, but who has the time. I should do more laundry, but there is a BIG screen TV in my bathroom in front of the washer and dryer until the carpet is done.

CRAZY....WACKY.....CHAOS. But the beach awaits me and my girlfriends. THANK YOU, Jo and Pappy for letting us borrow your place for a few days.

Ironically, Michelle and Robin's houses are in chaos mode, too. Robin is moving and has been packing and moving things to her new house. And Michelle has had rooms in chaos, too, from carpet having to be restretched. We all need a vacation!

The chaos will still be here when I return.

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

Have fun you 3!

Congrats to Barry, too...
and Barry...it has been said many times... "Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Have a wonderful trip!