Friday, June 05, 2015

I will catch back up later......BUT.....we are headed to China!!!!!

I will catch back up on that missing year another time. Like a huge snow day weekend or something......BUT....we are headed back to China soon, so I thought I better fire up this ole blog in hopes that we can share our trip with others back home and also help us remember our daily events.

We leave next week for the adventure of a lifetime. When I was in 6th grade, I studied China and I have wanted to see the Great Wall since then. I actually thing we saw it from the airplane the last time we traveled to China.  In this school project we decorated a refrigerator box like the Temple of Heaven. I just simply have always found China interesting and it was kind of a Bucket List type of thing. Anna was born in Guiping City in the Province of Guangxi. That is in the Southern part of China. When we adopted her we flew into China and went directly West to Guangxi to meet her in Nanning, China. This time we will fly in Beijing and end up in Guilin China, which is 5.5 hours from Anna's birth city. We have hired a driver and a guide to take us to Guiping. After a couple of days there, we will head back to Guilin and then fly to Hong Kong and then on home.

No comments: