Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cute jammies, etc !

I don't normally take pictures of my kids in their jammies, but Anna wanted all her Guiping friends to see her panda jammies from Target. They are so cute. She said you are all supposed to go out and buy them. They are in the big girl dept. so that won't work for so many of you! The pants actually don't fall off too much for being a 4/5, but the top is falling off. I am hoping my mom can make it a little smaller (hint, hint).

On a side note, the finger sucking war has begun. For 3 nights now Anna has gone to bed with vinegar soaked fingers. Who would want to suck on those now? Well, last night when I checked on her before I went to bed, the fingers were habitually in her mouth, as usual. She didn't suck them as she went to sleep, though. The first night was pretty bad. It was like she was in DETOX or something! Tomorrow we will go to the store to buy some pretty nail polish, too. Maybe that with the vinegar at night will do the trick!

Anna and Brandon got fish today and also a frog for the aquarium, so we see how long they will last before we have to flush them into fish heaven.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin said...

Anna love your new jammies....
I was at Target the other night and I didn't see any that was that cute. You make them even Cutier...

Love Auntie Robin