Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playing in the rain!


Not a very exciting day around here today. Barry worked and Logan arrived home from his week at camp at Noon. Then my new freezer came. WOO HOOO...our garage freezer was needing replaced, so..happy birthday to me a week early. I know....sad that I am excited over a new freezer. I would be even more excited over new carpet!

It was very dark in the morning and rainy, but no lightening, so Anna wanted to put a swimsuit on and play in the rain. I was a bit sad that Brandon didn't want to. He said it was for "babies". That is a first.....he always loves that! Boo hoo....he IS growing up.

Speaking of Logan......He had a blast at camp and is exhausted! I am working on his laudry right now and OMG....it is soooo stinky. I washed the darks two times and I am bleaching the whites right now. STINKY. He swam in a pond or lake all week, so things are just GRODY! He wants to go back again next year.












1 comment:

Jeff and Amy said...

Love your new blog look!!!! This weather is depressing, and I know what you mean, I am excited about a new roof. LOL