Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little Engine that Could, etc.


I used to love that book. Anna does, too. I am taking her to a local Railway Museum to see this on Saturday afternoon. She will enjoy getting out and doing something fun. Brandon would enjoy it, too, but it doesn't seem too age appropriate. I think I will do the Polar Express Train with Anna and Brandon in November. We did the Santa Train there when the boys were little with my parents and that was fun. I am not really sure what they will do on this train at all. I am sure we get to ride some, there is a petting zoo, and other fun things.


Anna's incisions were getting infected, so she is on an oral antibiotic. We drove 45 min both ways for a 2 min appt. I do like the dr., though. He is very good with kids. We still have to go back next Thurs for another checkup. I would hate for them to have to go back in if the antibiotic doesn't work. I do NOT want them to open her back up!

No comments: